Year: 2007

Weather: Breezy, cool, slight showers

Decrees
HOGWARTS DAILY
6 ϟ Ministry Applications!
The Ministry of Magic is opening its doors to the public, and now anyone can apply into the Ministry! If you want to apply, go here. - Victoria Evans, Minister of Magic

5 ϟ Dueling Club!
Anyone interested in learning to duel? Got high hopes for the future or just need a chance to blow off some steam? Well, head down to the Duel Club! First meeting is on Wednesday 17th! - Professor Ellen

4 ϟ Hogwarts Gossip!
Are you the ultimate gossiper? Get paid to write articles for the Hogwarts Gossip Newsletters! See me or visit the Hogwarts Gossip office on the left sidebar for info on how to apply! - Lily James

3 ϟ practice your dueling spells!
Be sure to practice your Disarming Spells over the holidays! Unless you'd rather enjoy Beauxbaton and Durmstrang wiping the floor with you in front of your parents. Happy holidays! - Prof. Emeric Pogreby

2 ϟ missing trainers!
Has anyone seen a pair of pink trainers with white laces? I'm afraid they've been stolen, and I really need them before I leave for the holidays tomorrow morning. Please return them! Thanks! - Colly Nolton

1 ϟ gobstones tourney!
Risking your neck spending the holidays at Hogwarts? Then what better way to waste time before the Lethifold gets you than with an exciting gobstones tournament? Meet in the Universal Common Room after dinner! - Merton Belby

Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

» Wanted: Skye Walker
Charlie Watson
 Posted: Dec 13 2014, 07:08 PM
24 posts
Muggle-Born
Not a Death Eater
Galleons: 502
in a relationship with Single

user posted image

Skye Walker - 15 Years Old - Fourth Year - Muggleborn - Hufflepuff - Witty - Pretty - Friendly - Loyal - Pb: Sammi Hanratty

Charlie has many friends at Hogwarts and he is one of the most popular boys in the school. However, there is one girl he has particularly been close to since they were toddlers. Skye is a 15 year old girl and the year below him, and they have always been close; they rarely argued and their friendship was a special one.

Charlie and Skye were both brought up on the same village in a muggle town. Charlie's grandfather was a wizard and Skye's aunt was a witch, so it was no surprise to their families when they had been granted the gift of wizardry. Their families were always close and when they were both born, they spent many hours together playing. They went to the same prep school, but then Charlie left at the end of Year 6 to go to Hogwarts, and was soon joined by Skye a year later.

They are best friends and since Skye joined at First Year, Charlie has developed a certain crush on her. I was hoping that they start as best friends, but soon they would end up in a relationship. Please comment in this topic if you are interested and if you have any questions please private message Professor Windsor. =)

My Username: Charlie Watson
Name of character you want played (Can be optional): Skye Walker
Role of character: Best Friend / Future Girlfriend - all details are above
Additional Information: The person that takes Skye must be active, fairly experienced in RPing and they must stick to the details above. If Skye goes inactive for a long time, I will reopen her for someone else to take because Skye is a very important character in Charlie's plot. Thank you!

--------------------
user posted image
Credits to Tiffany & Shadowplay
^
Derrik Wright
 Posted: Dec 14 2014, 06:19 PM
956 posts
Pure Blood
Not a Death Eater
Galleons: 963
in a relationship with None
N/A

I would be interested in taking on Isabella

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Lily
^
Charlie Watson
 Posted: Dec 14 2014, 07:11 PM
24 posts
Muggle-Born
Not a Death Eater

Awesome Derrik! smile.gif

We currently have 1 person interested in taking Isabella - however, I would love some more people to express their interest before I make any final decisions. Please if you are interested reply in this thread and I will soon pm the person that I have chosen smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image
^
James Serpantine
 Posted: Dec 14 2014, 07:27 PM
390 posts
Half Blood
Not a Death Eater
Galleons: 1083
in a relationship with Winter O'Donnell

I'd be interested in taking her on too biggrin.gif

--------------------
user posted image
Credit to Ana for the signature.
James' Theme
Due to having lived in the West of Scotland for his life James will ocassionally use words from that region. If you don't understand anything he says/want to know feel free to ask user posted image
^
Charlie Watson
 Posted: Dec 14 2014, 07:43 PM
24 posts
Muggle-Born
Not a Death Eater

Okay, after much deliberation, I have decided to give Isabella to James! Im so sorry Derrik, but I would love to RP with you sometime with your other student account(s)! PM me sometime (:

As for you James, I will send you a pm.

--------------------
user posted image
^
Charlie Watson
 Posted: May 2 2016, 05:33 PM
24 posts
Muggle-Born
Not a Death Eater

Since the person that had Isabella has gone inactive, I have decided to reopen this ad - the new name is Skye Walker (so there aren't two Isabella's) and she is a fourth year. Most of the details pretty much stay the same. If you are interested reply in this thread!

--------------------
user posted image
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Skin created by kismet of RPG-D.