Year: 2007

Weather: Breezy, cool, slight showers

Decrees
HOGWARTS DAILY
6 ϟ Ministry Applications!
The Ministry of Magic is opening its doors to the public, and now anyone can apply into the Ministry! If you want to apply, go here. - Victoria Evans, Minister of Magic

5 ϟ Dueling Club!
Anyone interested in learning to duel? Got high hopes for the future or just need a chance to blow off some steam? Well, head down to the Duel Club! First meeting is on Wednesday 17th! - Professor Ellen

4 ϟ Hogwarts Gossip!
Are you the ultimate gossiper? Get paid to write articles for the Hogwarts Gossip Newsletters! See me or visit the Hogwarts Gossip office on the left sidebar for info on how to apply! - Lily James

3 ϟ practice your dueling spells!
Be sure to practice your Disarming Spells over the holidays! Unless you'd rather enjoy Beauxbaton and Durmstrang wiping the floor with you in front of your parents. Happy holidays! - Prof. Emeric Pogreby

2 ϟ missing trainers!
Has anyone seen a pair of pink trainers with white laces? I'm afraid they've been stolen, and I really need them before I leave for the holidays tomorrow morning. Please return them! Thanks! - Colly Nolton

1 ϟ gobstones tourney!
Risking your neck spending the holidays at Hogwarts? Then what better way to waste time before the Lethifold gets you than with an exciting gobstones tournament? Meet in the Universal Common Room after dinner! - Merton Belby

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

» Well What Do We Have Here, Open
Janus Bédoier
 Posted: Dec 20 2015, 07:27 AM
28 posts
Pure Blood
Not a Death Eater
Galleons: 430
in a relationship with N/A

N/A

Janus sent the girl a curt nod, it was a situation that he had long found irritating. He would have much preferred to have attended Beauxbatons or the Swiss Academy of the Arcane... but for some reason his Uncle had insisted upon this school.

"That is true. In Europe alone they are ranked around 4th or 5th."

--------------------
^
Mika Toshino
 Posted: Dec 20 2015, 10:26 PM
1378 posts
Pure Blood
Not a Death Eater
Galleons: 17
in a relationship with No one

Mika nodded her head when she heard his response. " False advertising should be illegal. Well that or we need to have the professors checked for mental problems if they believe that 4th or 5th is the best. When people are before you by definition alone you are not the best"

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

((Credit Goes To Raine for making my Signature thanks Raine))
((Credit for the Picture of Mika and William goes to Ana thanks a bunch ana))
((Credit goes to its respective creator but seriously this is really cool))

Mika Theme Song

Note: Mika has a habit of speaking in Japanese when she is stressed, nervouse, depressed or right after she comes back from vacation or visiting her family.
^
Janus Bédoier
 Posted: Apr 3 2016, 05:53 AM
28 posts
Pure Blood
Not a Death Eater

N/A

Once more Janus sent the strange girl a nod, it was true what she was saying, and perhaps her idea held some merit.

"Maybe a mental test of all the professors would be a good idea, I am certain that the potions and Charms professors would fail it at the very least, and Windsor would not fare much better."

--------------------
^
Mika Toshino
 Posted: May 3 2016, 08:44 AM
1378 posts
Pure Blood
Not a Death Eater
Galleons: 17
in a relationship with No one

Mika giggled slightly when she heard the coment. "My sister and her wife may look like they wouldn't pass it but they are actually pretty smart. Crazy homicidal annoying as hell at times but still smart. Don't let their appearances or actions fool you its how they get people to underestimate them" Mika said honestly. Sanya and Lou may look like they where not cut out for the job especially since they both where in young bodies but that did nothing for who they truly where and if you where ever caught in one of Lou's pranks or on Sanya's bad side you would find that out the hard way

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

((Credit Goes To Raine for making my Signature thanks Raine))
((Credit for the Picture of Mika and William goes to Ana thanks a bunch ana))
((Credit goes to its respective creator but seriously this is really cool))

Mika Theme Song

Note: Mika has a habit of speaking in Japanese when she is stressed, nervouse, depressed or right after she comes back from vacation or visiting her family.
^
Janus Bédoier
 Posted: May 4 2016, 03:25 PM
28 posts
Pure Blood
Not a Death Eater

N/A

Janus thought about that for a moment before letting it go with a shrug. He knew that you should never judge someone based only on outward appearances, but he also knew that those particular professors were clinically insane.

"I never said that they were not experienced in their chosen subjects, only that they were, perhaps, not suitable for working around children. Most of us still remember the time when they managed to turn the whole teaching staff into youths after all."

--------------------
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OptionsPages: (2) 1 2  Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Skin created by kismet of RPG-D.