Year: 2007

Weather: Breezy, cool, slight showers

Decrees
HOGWARTS DAILY
6 ϟ Ministry Applications!
The Ministry of Magic is opening its doors to the public, and now anyone can apply into the Ministry! If you want to apply, go here. - Victoria Evans, Minister of Magic

5 ϟ Dueling Club!
Anyone interested in learning to duel? Got high hopes for the future or just need a chance to blow off some steam? Well, head down to the Duel Club! First meeting is on Wednesday 17th! - Professor Ellen

4 ϟ Hogwarts Gossip!
Are you the ultimate gossiper? Get paid to write articles for the Hogwarts Gossip Newsletters! See me or visit the Hogwarts Gossip office on the left sidebar for info on how to apply! - Lily James

3 ϟ practice your dueling spells!
Be sure to practice your Disarming Spells over the holidays! Unless you'd rather enjoy Beauxbaton and Durmstrang wiping the floor with you in front of your parents. Happy holidays! - Prof. Emeric Pogreby

2 ϟ missing trainers!
Has anyone seen a pair of pink trainers with white laces? I'm afraid they've been stolen, and I really need them before I leave for the holidays tomorrow morning. Please return them! Thanks! - Colly Nolton

1 ϟ gobstones tourney!
Risking your neck spending the holidays at Hogwarts? Then what better way to waste time before the Lethifold gets you than with an exciting gobstones tournament? Meet in the Universal Common Room after dinner! - Merton Belby

Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

» Wanted : Best Friend / Future Boyfriend
Lily James
 Posted: May 6 2016, 05:32 PM
547 posts
Pure Blood
Not a Death Eater
Galleons: 113
in a relationship with Single

ANY NAME - THIRD YEAR-FIFTH YEAR - ANY HOUSE (would prefer Slytherin or Gryffindor but Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw is fine as well)

IN CHARACTER INFORMATION

Lily's first boyfriend was a boy called Severus Hocus - she dated him for three years but everything changed when it was the second Battle of Hogwarts. A death eater had aimed a cruciartus spell at her, and was intending to kill her - but Severus protected her and took the spell himself. In the chaos of the battle they both got separated, and then after that Lily has never seen him again. She assumes that he is dead.

Now she is a fifth year, Lily is still extremely upset about Severus and can't get over him. He was the perfect boyfriend for her and she loved him dearly. So it will take time for her to get over him and fall for someone else. So the person that likes her must be patient.

So I was thinking they could be best friends since first year, and the boy has always liked her since first year but Lily hasn't ever seen him in that way. So when she starts dating Severus he is really hurt. But when Severus is MIA, Lily is devastated because she thinks he is dead - this is where the boy will step in and help her and be there for her. He will have to be funny but sweet, and one day he would win her heart.

-----

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

Severus, the owner of the account disappeared ages ago - I don't know if he's coming back or not (but if he did the whole plot could get VERY interesting!) but because he is gone i'm going to let Lily assume - for now - that he was killed in the battle of hogwarts (though whether this be true or not is another question).

If you want to take on this role, you must be active - this is a very important role in Lily's plot. I would prefer an experienced RPer to take this or someone good at writing and can write more than one line in an RP post. If you go inactive for a long time with this character, I will have to reopen this for someone else to take.

If you want to make a new character for this role, thats fine - I would love the name to be something along the lines of Gideon Ryder/Jack Ryder/Timothy Ryder/Joshua Ryder - its really up to you (I love the surname Ryder though but its up to you). Also a FC that suits the age of the person would also be great. Thank you to whoever takes this! <3

--------------------

user posted image
Set done by . foxes & Shadowplay
If you would like a Graphic, pm Professor Windsor user posted image

^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Skin created by kismet of RPG-D.