Year: 2007

Weather: Breezy, cool, slight showers

Decrees
HOGWARTS DAILY
6 ϟ Ministry Applications!
The Ministry of Magic is opening its doors to the public, and now anyone can apply into the Ministry! If you want to apply, go here. - Victoria Evans, Minister of Magic

5 ϟ Dueling Club!
Anyone interested in learning to duel? Got high hopes for the future or just need a chance to blow off some steam? Well, head down to the Duel Club! First meeting is on Wednesday 17th! - Professor Ellen

4 ϟ Hogwarts Gossip!
Are you the ultimate gossiper? Get paid to write articles for the Hogwarts Gossip Newsletters! See me or visit the Hogwarts Gossip office on the left sidebar for info on how to apply! - Lily James

3 ϟ practice your dueling spells!
Be sure to practice your Disarming Spells over the holidays! Unless you'd rather enjoy Beauxbaton and Durmstrang wiping the floor with you in front of your parents. Happy holidays! - Prof. Emeric Pogreby

2 ϟ missing trainers!
Has anyone seen a pair of pink trainers with white laces? I'm afraid they've been stolen, and I really need them before I leave for the holidays tomorrow morning. Please return them! Thanks! - Colly Nolton

1 ϟ gobstones tourney!
Risking your neck spending the holidays at Hogwarts? Then what better way to waste time before the Lethifold gets you than with an exciting gobstones tournament? Meet in the Universal Common Room after dinner! - Merton Belby

Pages: (7) « First ... 5 6 7  ( Go to first unread post ) Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

» Hogwarts Academy - Dead?
James Serpantine
 Posted: Jul 20 2016, 07:28 PM
390 posts
Half Blood
Not a Death Eater
Galleons: 1083
in a relationship with Winter O'Donnell

So how is everyone?

Congrats on getting published Ana! Awesome news smile.gif

Whats the latest chat with new site?

--------------------
user posted image
Credit to Ana for the signature.
James' Theme
Due to having lived in the West of Scotland for his life James will ocassionally use words from that region. If you don't understand anything he says/want to know feel free to ask user posted image
^
Professor Windsor
 Posted: Jul 20 2016, 08:21 PM
1332 posts
Pure Blood
Ex-Death Eater
Galleons: 98
in a relationship with Single =)

Great news everyone - the site is now unblocked!

So it took a while, but I figured it out and now I have full access of the site. Now I have permission to use some content on this site, I'm going to do that and then ill release a site link. I'm going to start off with a very basic site plot and skin which can always be worked on as the site gets more popular.

Hang tight everyone! (:

--------------------
^
Professor Windsor
 Posted: Jul 20 2016, 10:23 PM
1332 posts
Pure Blood
Ex-Death Eater
Galleons: 98
in a relationship with Single =)

THE SITE IS READY!

Thank you everyone for being so patient! The site is now up and running and just about ready to go!

So, I have some requests:

• We really need jobs taken such as Headmaster, Deputy Headmaster Professors + Head of Houses, and shop keepers especially! If you guys could make characters who could fill these roles that would be awesome!

• We also really need students! <3

HERE is the link to the site. It is very much at its early days and far from perfect, but any suggestions would be awesome!

--------------------
^
Carina Le Faye
 Posted: Jul 21 2016, 08:44 AM
62 posts
Pure Blood
Not a Death Eater
Galleons: 472
in a relationship with N/A
N/A

N/A

Yay! Why does this feel like Christmas?

--------------------
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OptionsPages: (7) « First ... 5 6 7  Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Skin created by kismet of RPG-D.