Year: 2007

Weather: Breezy, cool, slight showers

Decrees
HOGWARTS DAILY
6 ϟ Ministry Applications!
The Ministry of Magic is opening its doors to the public, and now anyone can apply into the Ministry! If you want to apply, go here. - Victoria Evans, Minister of Magic

5 ϟ Dueling Club!
Anyone interested in learning to duel? Got high hopes for the future or just need a chance to blow off some steam? Well, head down to the Duel Club! First meeting is on Wednesday 17th! - Professor Ellen

4 ϟ Hogwarts Gossip!
Are you the ultimate gossiper? Get paid to write articles for the Hogwarts Gossip Newsletters! See me or visit the Hogwarts Gossip office on the left sidebar for info on how to apply! - Lily James

3 ϟ practice your dueling spells!
Be sure to practice your Disarming Spells over the holidays! Unless you'd rather enjoy Beauxbaton and Durmstrang wiping the floor with you in front of your parents. Happy holidays! - Prof. Emeric Pogreby

2 ϟ missing trainers!
Has anyone seen a pair of pink trainers with white laces? I'm afraid they've been stolen, and I really need them before I leave for the holidays tomorrow morning. Please return them! Thanks! - Colly Nolton

1 ϟ gobstones tourney!
Risking your neck spending the holidays at Hogwarts? Then what better way to waste time before the Lethifold gets you than with an exciting gobstones tournament? Meet in the Universal Common Room after dinner! - Merton Belby

Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

» Anathematised Truths | Cepheus
Victoria Evans
 Posted: Sep 9 2015, 04:33 PM
332 posts
Pure Blood
Not a Death Eater
Galleons: 230
in a relationship with Widowed & Single

The brunette was in a state of pure shock.

She had found out something she didn't want to be true - and yet, the truth was as plain as day. Kain had revealed his findings to her when he had divulged through her mind, curious to find out the antics of Cepheus Black; an unspeakable in his department. Cepheus wasn't a liar. Three years ago, just before the elections were revealed, Victoria remembered the last day he saw her; the day he followed her and begged her to believe him. But how could she? Victoria couldn't remember anything from that day, except being attacked by the man. But she knew everything now. But it had been three years. Did he move on after being harshly rejected, after all this time? Or did he always love her? Victoria wasn't sure. But chances are she won't see him again. She hadn't seem him for so long!

But... maybe it was better that way. If she saw him now, she wouldn't be sure what to say. Victoria had never fully moved on from Timothy's death four years previously, she wasn't ready to be with someone new yet. Would she ever be ready? Once again, that was unknown.

It was eight 'o clock at night, and donning a black trench coat and carrying in one arm a bunch of files, Victoria sauntered off into the darkness. There was one place Victoria was going now - home. She had just been through a shocking day, and time to reflect on what she had just found out was required. Hands in pocket, she walked on into the bitter night, hoping to get home without being mobbed by the public.

--------------------
user posted image

Victoria's Biography
Credits to Sterek. & Shadowplay for the amazing set!
^
Cepheus Black
 Posted: Oct 2 2015, 02:43 PM
1251 posts
Pure Blood
Ex-Death Eater
Galleons: 71
in a relationship with N/A
N/A

N/A

Cepheus had finished work and he was heading out, where to was a question because he didn't feel like heading home, it would just be a mistake. It was eight'clock so he started to make his way, his wand in the pocket of his robes and a few things from work in a small suitcase. Cepheus pondered on using his time traveling ability to pass the time but decided on not doing so.

He walked into the darkness, not really watching for any signs of other people, but he saw a figure a woman from what it appeared to be. He walked towards the figure only to see that it was the Minister of Magic Victoria Evans. Cepheus ran a hand through his hair, as he walked on, "Good to see you Minister..." he said as he came to walk by Victoria.

(P.S: Sorry if this looks lame, and sorry for the late reply I wasn't here)

--------------------
user posted image
Credits to Anastasia

Cepheus's Theme
^
Victoria Evans
 Posted: Oct 2 2015, 05:05 PM
332 posts
Pure Blood
Not a Death Eater

Fifteen minutes later and Victoria was nearing home. Her plans for this evening were to ponder on with work - despite the huge discovery gnawing in her mind. All she could think about was how dismissive she had been. At least this has taught her a huge lesson for the future - to never to jump to conclusions, and never to jump on the most obvious answer.

Cepheus was all Victoria could think about. In fact, when she heard a low voice say 'Good to see you, Minister', Victoria thought it was all in her head. Until she then glanced around and saw the speak of the devil walking right next to her. She stopped and looked at him.

At first, she didn't know what to say. She hadn't seen this man for three years. Long lost friends would have hugged and exchanged greetings to one another, but this wasn't the case. It was almost awkward in a sense. The last time Victoria had seen him, she had brushed him off and basically told him to back off. She felt angry and disgusted with herself for being so dismissive.

"Its... good to see you to, Cepheus," She said quietly. Victoria couldn't quite meet his eye, and instead focused her vision on the ground. Silence stretched out for a little bit. She needed him to know she knew he wasn't a liar. "And I owe you an apology... I'm sorry. I was wrong, you weren't a liar. I was doing occulumency training with Kain and he saw the full memory of what happened that day at the Battle of Hogwarts... and then he showed me. I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions but I thought what had happened was you had attacked me... which turned out not to be the case," She moved a step towards him. "I'm sorry."

--------------------
user posted image

Victoria's Biography
^
Cepheus Black
 Posted: Apr 20 2016, 05:03 PM
1251 posts
Pure Blood
Ex-Death Eater
N/A

N/A

Truth be told Cepheus had not expected to run into her, Victoria, he hadn't seen her since the war ended and the result's of the election came out, and she was chosen as the new Minister of Magic. And that was three years ago, and three years ago he had begged and begged of her to believe him and she had just dismissed him like that, like he was nothing but a worthless piece of cutlery. And he hated being treated like that, he had promised himself never to forgive her for being dismissive and jumping to conclusions.

And now here he was standing face to face with the same woman, who he had avoided for three years, he had avoided ever being seen when she was around. Cepheus watched as the woman, Victoria's face turned from the state of pure shock to something between being apologetic and some kind of relief on her face. Cepheus raised a brow when she said It was good to see him too, he was rather surprised she would actually say that.

Cepheus listened to her apologize for jumping to conclusions and whatnot. Cepheus shook his head slightly, but smirked when she said Kain helped her with this. Kain was his boss, Cepheus was a Unspeakable and Kain the Head of the Department. But he was mostly surprised at the fact that she was apologizing to him.

"You are actually apologizing to me Victoria? It's been what... three years since you so rudely dismissed me, without knowing the truth and jumping to conclusions?" he asked. "At least now you know I wasn't lying" he said, licking his lips, trying not to show what he felt inside but his eyes betrayed his face and him, as they say, Eyes always show the true emotion.

--------------------
user posted image
Credits to Anastasia

Cepheus's Theme
^
Victoria Evans
 Posted: Apr 21 2016, 05:12 PM
332 posts
Pure Blood
Not a Death Eater

"You must have seen where I was coming from... I remember nothing other than you attacking me. Surely you'd understand why I was angry?" She replied. But she wasn't angry anymore. She knew the truth, and it was all thanks to Kain.

He looked unbothered, but his eyes betrayed him. Were they happy... or sad? The minister couldn't tell. But she had to ask this; she had to know. "Cepheus... what you said three years ago... I understand if the feelings are gone, but..." She paused, unsure how he would react. "Do you still feel the same way?"

--------------------
user posted image

Victoria's Biography
^
Cepheus Black
 Posted: Apr 27 2016, 09:51 AM
1251 posts
Pure Blood
Ex-Death Eater
N/A

N/A

Cepheus shook his head again before licking his lips, "As I have said before I was not attacking you, I was frustrated and I directed that at the tables and chairs in the classroom we were in. That's what you remembered and you thinking that I was attacking you, you jumped to the first "obvious" thought. But surely you know that by now..." he said, he was trying to keep his voice down and his head calm, but clearly it wasn't working, he had to grit his teeth in an effort to lower his voice.

His eyes had and were still betraying him, he did not want to show that he was affected by what she said in anyway. Then she had the nerve to ask him if he felt the same as he did three years ago, to say the least Cepheus did not know the answer to that question, he had stopped thinking about her yes but that did not mean his feelings changed, he sighed, "To tell you the truth, Victoria, I really don't know the answer to that question" he said.

--------------------
user posted image
Credits to Anastasia

Cepheus's Theme
^
Victoria Evans
 Posted: Apr 27 2016, 12:59 PM
332 posts
Pure Blood
Not a Death Eater

Honestly, thats somewhat what she expected Cepheus to say. Its been three years, anything could have changed in that time. Maybe that was a kind way of saying he had let go since then? But the eyes... there was something in his eyes. What was it?

Victoria nodded at his response. She had been completely naïve back then, and had jumped to conclusions. She and Derrik also had jumped to the conclusion that Kain wasn't to be trusted, but after what happened today she had known otherwise. Today had been a valuable lesson to her... not jumping to the obvious answer. She felt extremely bad that she had put Cepheus in a lot of distress for all them years... or had she? Victoria couldn't tell. He had a thing about putting on a big front so that he appeared to be unaffected, but the eyes... what was it with the eyes?

Victoria said nothing; this time it was Cepheus' turn to do the talking. She felt ashamed about what she had done. What if Cepheus wanted nothing to do with her after this? Then everything would be her fault, and she would have lost an extremely valuable person in her life.

--------------------
user posted image

Victoria's Biography
^
Cepheus Black
 Posted: May 13 2016, 11:36 AM
1251 posts
Pure Blood
Ex-Death Eater
N/A

N/A

Cepheus sighed looking at her, it had been three years and she was apologizing now, he had first promised himself he would never forgive her, but that was now changing. He hated it when people jumped to conclusions about anything that concerned him, he hated jumping to conclusions without knowing the truth in general. Victoria had done just that and had dismissed him like he was some lowly muggle.

He watched the woman for any kind of reaction, wondering if she was going to say anything at all. Three years... three years were a long time, and things could change in three years, and things had changed, he no longer knew what he felt for her. He had been avoiding her for three whole years for the same reason, and now here he was facing the same woman he was trying to avoid. He could see she was really sorry for what she had caused him.

Cepheus sighed, and took another few steps towards her, "Look, Victoria... I forgive you for what happened three years ago" he said, he still didn't like the way he had been treated by her but the least he could do was forgive her. "I really don't know if those feelings are still there or not, but I believe you might have learnt never to jump to conclusions now... and maybe we could start over and at least be friends now?" he said and then asked.

--------------------
user posted image
Credits to Anastasia

Cepheus's Theme
^
Victoria Evans
 Posted: May 17 2016, 06:51 PM
332 posts
Pure Blood
Not a Death Eater

Victoria was relieved when Cepheus had forgiven her. It was like a weight had been lifted off her shoulders. She felt extremely bad for what she had done. This was a valuable lesson for her - she knew now never to jump to conclusions again.

"I'd like that," Victoria said with a smile when Cepheus said if they could start over as friends for now. She didn't even know if she was ready for a relationship... Timothy would always be dear to her heart, but she was starting to let go now. But could she and Cepheus ever work as a couple?

Cepheus was a great guy; he had the right intentions and he ultimately saved her life. But he had prejudice opinions on muggleborns and muggles, and this was something that Victoria had been fighting against. Ever since Victoria was elected minister all them years ago, she has been fighting for equality with all blood types. Could Cepheus ever change?

--------------------
user posted image

Victoria's Biography
^
Kain Soulweaver
 Posted: May 18 2016, 10:49 PM
130 posts
Pure Blood
Not a Death Eater
Galleons: 453
N/A

He had quietly disapparated onto the pavement a few streets away from the inevitable meeting of his subordinate and superior. However, all he was interested in doing was observing. Using the darkness to his advantage, he hid in the shadows, observing their exchange with a soft, but arrogant smirk. It was nice to see, after all, but this was only the start. If the minister could get over this, then maybe it was time to up the challenge of her training. '...and maybe Mr. Black will be less... annoying when he comes into work.' he thought to himself.
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Skin created by kismet of RPG-D.