Year: 2007

Weather: Breezy, cool, slight showers

Decrees
HOGWARTS DAILY
6 ϟ Ministry Applications!
The Ministry of Magic is opening its doors to the public, and now anyone can apply into the Ministry! If you want to apply, go here. - Victoria Evans, Minister of Magic

5 ϟ Dueling Club!
Anyone interested in learning to duel? Got high hopes for the future or just need a chance to blow off some steam? Well, head down to the Duel Club! First meeting is on Wednesday 17th! - Professor Ellen

4 ϟ Hogwarts Gossip!
Are you the ultimate gossiper? Get paid to write articles for the Hogwarts Gossip Newsletters! See me or visit the Hogwarts Gossip office on the left sidebar for info on how to apply! - Lily James

3 ϟ practice your dueling spells!
Be sure to practice your Disarming Spells over the holidays! Unless you'd rather enjoy Beauxbaton and Durmstrang wiping the floor with you in front of your parents. Happy holidays! - Prof. Emeric Pogreby

2 ϟ missing trainers!
Has anyone seen a pair of pink trainers with white laces? I'm afraid they've been stolen, and I really need them before I leave for the holidays tomorrow morning. Please return them! Thanks! - Colly Nolton

1 ϟ gobstones tourney!
Risking your neck spending the holidays at Hogwarts? Then what better way to waste time before the Lethifold gets you than with an exciting gobstones tournament? Meet in the Universal Common Room after dinner! - Merton Belby

Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

» Last Minute Plans- Zack
Abbey Dunn
 Posted: Apr 29 2016, 11:47 AM
10 posts
Pure Blood
N/A
Galleons: 411
in a relationship with N/A
N/A

N/A

Pushing the sleeves of her annoyingly clingy muggle jacket further up her arms, Abby did her level best to ignore what was going on around her. It wasn't easy, it seemed like the whole student body and their dog were wandering around the platform, but she had no intention of starting up a conversation with any of them.

Absently, she found her eyes drifting to the large platform clock and she had to fight down an irritated growl. He was late!

--------------------
user posted image
^
Zack Anderson
 Posted: Apr 29 2016, 06:29 PM
49 posts
Pure Blood
Not a Death Eater
Galleons: 216
in a relationship with Single

N/A

user posted image

Zack had exactly five minutes to get on the platform before the train would leave. He had already pulled, what, 15 pranks on random members of the public since he arrived at Kings Cross? His favourite people to prank were the useless, defenceless and ultimately thick muggles - they never knew what was coming. But because he got so carried away, he missed the time he was supposed to meet his best friend Abbey at the platform. Oh well... she would live.

When Zack finally arrived on the platform, he instantly spotted Abbey in the crowd, but she couldn't see him. He could see that she looked extremely irritated. But he knew when he got to her she would be delighted, obviously. He went up to her with a huge grin on his face. "I know it must be so irritating for you when I'm not around... but I'm here now, so now you are happy!" He said in a joking manner.

--------------------
^
Abbey Dunn
 Posted: Apr 30 2016, 03:31 AM
10 posts
Pure Blood
N/A
N/A

N/A

For a short moment she felt her irritation flare at his joking greeting, but she let it go pretty quickly, and by the time that Abbey actually turned to face her friend, her look of irritation was far too dramatic to be serious.

"Honestly Zack, why can't you just turn up when you're supposed to? Do you know how many of these... people, try to talk to you when you're stood by yourself?"

At this she gestured to the brainless crowd that surrounded them and let out a full body shiver.

"One lot were so persistent that I actually had to waste part of a skiving snack box on their brat just to get them to leave me alone...

--------------------
user posted image
^
Zack Anderson
 Posted: Apr 30 2016, 07:59 PM
49 posts
Pure Blood
Not a Death Eater

N/A

user posted image

"Easy Abbey. If mudbloods or any of that rotten sort try to talk to you... you obviously give them something from your select range of pranks. Honestly, I thought id taught you this," He said with a fake tut, unable to keep the grin off his face. Actually, even though she was a year younger than him, she was pretty good at pranks. He didn't need to teach her much at all.

"Good! Your learning. If you don't want brainless idiots talking to you, then thats what you do. Or... if you really don't want to waste your pranks, pick your words wisely," He said with a nod. No matter how talented his best friend was, she still had a lot to learn.

--------------------
^
Abbey Dunn
 Posted: May 4 2016, 03:06 PM
10 posts
Pure Blood
N/A
N/A

N/A

Abbey could't help but roll her eyes at that response and, when she moved to push past her friend, it may have held a bit more strength than was really needed.

"Yeah, yeah, enough of your lectures professor. You know that if you're head gets any bigger then it wont be able to fit inside the castle?"

At that she sent him a small smirk before making her way through the thick crowd over to where the doors of the train stood open.

--------------------
user posted image
^
Zack Anderson
 Posted: May 4 2016, 05:53 PM
49 posts
Pure Blood
Not a Death Eater

N/A

user posted image

"Yeah, well, you probably won't have any trouble with your head going into the castle... because its so small and empty of ideas!" He teased, nudging her as he did. They bullied each other, they beat each other up, ever since first year... thats probably what made them so close in the first place!

--------------------
^
Abbey Dunn
 Posted: May 5 2016, 01:03 PM
10 posts
Pure Blood
N/A
N/A

N/A

Abbey sent him a glare as she jumped up into the train itself, fighting down the childish urge to stick her tongue out at Zack, before she realized that her mother wasn't there to scold her, and she did it anyway. One of the best things about her friend was that she didn't have to hide her true personality under the mask of decorum around him.

"I'll take quality over quantity any time Zack. You may have more ideas, but all of mine have more flare!"

--------------------
user posted image
^
Zack Anderson
 Posted: May 5 2016, 03:47 PM
49 posts
Pure Blood
Not a Death Eater

N/A

user posted image

"Sure, yeah, whatever," He replied sarcastically to her as the two of them found a carriage on the train to sit on. Zack took the seat opposite to her so that he was facing her. They had a lot to plan, what with pranks and all! He had to admit, Abbey was good at doing the pranks... but he was the best when it came to ideas and strategies with exactly how it would all work.

--------------------
^
Abbey Dunn
 Posted: May 6 2016, 06:19 AM
10 posts
Pure Blood
N/A
N/A

N/A

After making sure that her luggage was secure, Abbey kicked her legs up onto the seat so that her back was lent against the window. Pulling a small note book out of a pocket in her jacket, she turned her head to face Zack.

"So... any pressing issues we need to deal with this year?"

--------------------
user posted image
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Skin created by kismet of RPG-D.