Year: 2007

Weather: Breezy, cool, slight showers

Decrees
HOGWARTS DAILY
6 ϟ Ministry Applications!
The Ministry of Magic is opening its doors to the public, and now anyone can apply into the Ministry! If you want to apply, go here. - Victoria Evans, Minister of Magic

5 ϟ Dueling Club!
Anyone interested in learning to duel? Got high hopes for the future or just need a chance to blow off some steam? Well, head down to the Duel Club! First meeting is on Wednesday 17th! - Professor Ellen

4 ϟ Hogwarts Gossip!
Are you the ultimate gossiper? Get paid to write articles for the Hogwarts Gossip Newsletters! See me or visit the Hogwarts Gossip office on the left sidebar for info on how to apply! - Lily James

3 ϟ practice your dueling spells!
Be sure to practice your Disarming Spells over the holidays! Unless you'd rather enjoy Beauxbaton and Durmstrang wiping the floor with you in front of your parents. Happy holidays! - Prof. Emeric Pogreby

2 ϟ missing trainers!
Has anyone seen a pair of pink trainers with white laces? I'm afraid they've been stolen, and I really need them before I leave for the holidays tomorrow morning. Please return them! Thanks! - Colly Nolton

1 ϟ gobstones tourney!
Risking your neck spending the holidays at Hogwarts? Then what better way to waste time before the Lethifold gets you than with an exciting gobstones tournament? Meet in the Universal Common Room after dinner! - Merton Belby

Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

» A New Year | Open
Lily James
 Posted: May 2 2016, 05:18 PM
547 posts
Pure Blood
Not a Death Eater
Galleons: 113
in a relationship with Single

user posted image

Being a fifth year was so strange. Lily remembered all them years ago starting off as a first year at Hogwarts Academy, and now, what didn't seem like four years later Lily was starting her fifth year. This was an important year; she had OWL's at the end of the year and then it was all preparation for NEWT's. And to be quite frank? Lily was still questioning whether the Ministry was a good career choice or not.

She was on the platform with all her luggage. She was fairly early and it was rather quiet, but she knew more people would turn up soon. She was thrilled to find out she was Gryffindor Prefect, and even happier for her best friend Scarlett when it was discovered that she got Head Girl.

--------------------

user posted image
Set done by . foxes & Shadowplay
If you would like a Graphic, pm Professor Windsor user posted image

^
Carina Le Faye
 Posted: May 4 2016, 03:22 PM
62 posts
Pure Blood
Not a Death Eater
Galleons: 472
in a relationship with N/A
N/A

N/A

As she stood there in the shadows of the platform, Rini really had to fight hard not to panic. Yes, this was not the first time that she had been on the platform, but every other time she had had someone else with her. It was meant to be the same this time, only Janus had wandered off when they had moved through the barrier, and she had no hope of finding him in these crowds.

Nervously shifting from foot to foot, she finally gave up on her search and instead inched her way closer to an older looking girl who didn't seem to be too intimidating. After a few moments hesitation, she finally managed to speak up in a voice barely above a whisper in volume.

"Um... e-excuse me?"

--------------------
^
Lily James
 Posted: May 4 2016, 04:53 PM
547 posts
Pure Blood
Not a Death Eater

user posted image

"Um... e-excuse me?"

Lily heard a small, nervous whisper talk directly to her. She turned around to see that it was a first year. Lily smiled warmly at the young girl. She remembered all them years ago she was just that small and nervous as this girl was. She bend down slightly to the girl.

"Whats wrong?" Lily said softly to the girl. She didn't to scare the young girl - she was new so it was very likely she knew no-one at Hogwarts and was very much on her own.

--------------------

user posted image

^
Carina Le Faye
 Posted: May 5 2016, 12:55 PM
62 posts
Pure Blood
Not a Death Eater
N/A

N/A

Despite the fact that she had been the one to call out in the first place, Rini still shrank back a little as the other girl turned her attention back to her. Picking at her fingers nervously, she looked everywhere but at the older girl as she answered.

"Um... m-my cousin is s-suposed to be s-showing me what to do. B-but I can't f-find him anywhere..."

--------------------
^
Lily James
 Posted: May 5 2016, 03:55 PM
547 posts
Pure Blood
Not a Death Eater

user posted image

Lily looked at the girl apologetically. Poor thing; her cousin had left her all by herself and now she didn't have a clue what she was doing!

"It's ok, its really simple," Lily said to the girl. "The train will be here in about... what, five minutes? All you have to do is go on the train and find a carriage to sit in," Lily knew how intimidating it was going on the train for the first time, knowing no one and therefore not knowing where to sit or anything. "Some of the new people are over there," Lily pointed in the direction of a group of girls and boys who had joined this year. "They will be in the same position as you. Do you want me to go introduce you to them so you aren't alone?" Lily asked kindly. She wanted to help the young girl in whatever way she could.

--------------------

user posted image

^
Merope Black
 Posted: May 5 2016, 04:46 PM
358 posts
Pure Blood
Ex-Death Eater
Galleons: 179
in a relationship with Crushing

N/A

Merope hurried to the platform, she hoped to find Zephyr not that she had any hopes of seeing him. She ran past older students and younger ones not really looking where she was going, she had to remind herself she was a fifth year now.

She stood near another girl she recognised was in her year, she was a Gryffindor though and Merope hadn't talked to her much. Merope stood there panting, she had run all the way here, she hadn't waited for her cousins Ana or the brat of a cousin her aunt had just adopted. Merope looked at the younger girl who Lily was talking to, Merope could remember her own first year as if it was just yesterday, she had been just as nervous.

Being a fifth year felt strange, when you thought of all those years ago when you were a first year at Hogwarts. Their fifth year was an important year, they would be giving OWLS at the end of the year in preparation for their NEWTS, Merope was not sure what she wanted to do, she was sure she didn't want to join the Ministry, she never had an interest in that.

Someone then pushed passed Merope and she lost her balance, she was falling down and her first instinct was to grab onto whatever she could get her hands on and that thing happened to be Lily, "Oh... I'm so sorry...." she said apologetically, "I didn't mean to startle you!" she said, smiling apologetically, she hadn't meant to startle Lily by suddenly grabbing her shoulder, though doing so had prevented Merope from falling down.

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Lily
^
Carina Le Faye
 Posted: May 6 2016, 06:25 AM
62 posts
Pure Blood
Not a Death Eater
N/A

N/A

At the thought of having to go and speak to the resonably large group on the station, Rini felt her panic rise. She never had been good at interacting with new people. Still, before she could say that to the kind older girl, another student quite literally stumbled across them and the young girl flinched back, letting out a small squeak of surprise that she hoped no one else heard.

--------------------
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Skin created by kismet of RPG-D.