Year: 2007

Weather: Breezy, cool, slight showers

Decrees
HOGWARTS DAILY
6 ϟ Ministry Applications!
The Ministry of Magic is opening its doors to the public, and now anyone can apply into the Ministry! If you want to apply, go here. - Victoria Evans, Minister of Magic

5 ϟ Dueling Club!
Anyone interested in learning to duel? Got high hopes for the future or just need a chance to blow off some steam? Well, head down to the Duel Club! First meeting is on Wednesday 17th! - Professor Ellen

4 ϟ Hogwarts Gossip!
Are you the ultimate gossiper? Get paid to write articles for the Hogwarts Gossip Newsletters! See me or visit the Hogwarts Gossip office on the left sidebar for info on how to apply! - Lily James

3 ϟ practice your dueling spells!
Be sure to practice your Disarming Spells over the holidays! Unless you'd rather enjoy Beauxbaton and Durmstrang wiping the floor with you in front of your parents. Happy holidays! - Prof. Emeric Pogreby

2 ϟ missing trainers!
Has anyone seen a pair of pink trainers with white laces? I'm afraid they've been stolen, and I really need them before I leave for the holidays tomorrow morning. Please return them! Thanks! - Colly Nolton

1 ϟ gobstones tourney!
Risking your neck spending the holidays at Hogwarts? Then what better way to waste time before the Lethifold gets you than with an exciting gobstones tournament? Meet in the Universal Common Room after dinner! - Merton Belby

Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

» Ic Random Quiz Generator Game 2.0!, Its back!
Professor Windsor
 Posted: Sep 6 2015, 02:49 PM
1332 posts
Pure Blood
Ex-Death Eater
Galleons: 98
in a relationship with Single =)

Its back! biggrin.gif

The rules are really simple:

1. Click HERE!
2. Fill out the blanks with 10 people your character already knows (tip: you don't have to put in 10 names, because if you can only think of a certain amount that is under 10, the quiz will help you out with its very own selection of names... be warned though, they can sometimes be really strange tongue.gif).
3. Copy and paste each question as they appear here.
4. Answer each question in character.
5. Repeat whenever urge comes up!

--------------------
^
Scarlett Rose
 Posted: Sep 6 2015, 11:21 PM
136 posts
Muggle-Born
Not a Death Eater
Galleons: 108
in a relationship with William Carter

1. Would you love to read Lily's very personal diary?
"Well, as her best friend who would I be to say no."

2. Does The Tick make you hot?
"No."

3. What is or would be a good nickname for William?
"Will. Willy. Silly Willy. "

4. Super fun fun adventure amusement park marathon with you, Atticus and The Tick! How will it go?
"I don't know. Seeing it is the Headmaster, I would have him ride everything and we'd stuff our faces with cotton candy!"

5. Mika suddenly knows all your secrets. What do you have to say about that?
"Should I be surprised?"

6. If Professor Tatum and Professor Blackwell were locked in the same (really small) room for longer than a day, what would most likely happen?
"Well - hey, is there not a rumor going around about these two? I shall leave it at that."

7. Would you marry Professor Blackwell?
"No."

8. What would you do if you hadn't met Jace?
"I don't know. There would be less color at Hogwarts."

9. Have you ever had lunch together with Morgan?
"Possibly."

10. If Ana and William teamed up, what would they most likely accomplish?
"Particularly - everything, and Ana would not allow anything less."

--------------------
user posted image

graphics credited to andreas samaris @ caution to the wind.
^
Cepheus Black
 Posted: Sep 7 2015, 03:21 PM
1251 posts
Pure Blood
Ex-Death Eater
Galleons: 71
in a relationship with N/A
N/A

N/A

1. Who would you rather get stuck in handcuffs with, Elizabeth or Sanya?
I'd rather be handcuffed with Sanya, that that stuck up idiot Elizabeth who think's she's better than everyone.

2. Do you trust Atticus?
Not really, no...

3. How did you meet Atticus?
We went to school together, so I met Atticus in school

4. Will Altair eat those green eggs and ham?
I certainly hope not, well I think he'd just throw them in your face.

5. Louisa just got vaporized in a freak accident. Now what?
I don't know....

6. Atticus and Merope are forced to roleplay out a verbal couple fight. Who gets to play the wife?
Merope obviously... or maybe Atticus. But most likely Merope.

7. What was your first impression of Victoria?
Pretty girl...

8. Does Chris have any pets?
I don't know, ask him.

9. Would you open a mystery gift Louisa just gave you, without much hesitation?
I certainly would not open a mystery gift from Louisa.

10. If Anastasia and Atticus were locked in the same (really small) room for longer than a day, what would most likely happen?
I don't know what would happen really...

--------------------
user posted image
Credits to Anastasia

Cepheus's Theme
^
Professor Windsor
 Posted: Apr 15 2016, 10:57 PM
1332 posts
Pure Blood
Ex-Death Eater
Galleons: 98
in a relationship with Single =)

1. What would you do if Bruce confessed love to you?
Honestly? I would be thrilled... but then again suspicious. He has a son and he's dating the school nurse as far as I'm aware... so it might be a bit odd, no?

2. What if you found out that Sanya was secretly an alien plotting to take over the world together with James?
You can't be serious?

3. What's Hemera's opinion on cheese?

4. What was your first impression of Atticus?
He's a good boss, I guess - he gave me a second chance to turn my life around when no-one else would. So in some ways I respect him for that.

5. Do you trust Cepheus?
Back in the death eater days I honestly couldn't as he changed sides. Now? I can't really trust anyone other than Aidan and James.

6. What if you found out that Alice was secretly an alien plotting to take over the world together with Atticus?
Nice try... she's dead.

7. Hot Aidan on Cepheus action - Yes/No?
What?

8. Is Morgan your best friend?
She's a work colleague, and I don't have much association with her so no. She's merely an acquaintance.

9. Describe James in five words.
Rebel, Brave, Intelligent, Loyal, Life-saver.

10. What do you think about Chris?
He seems alright, but I don't know him that well. He's extremely intelligent though, ill give him that.

--------------------
^
Anastasia Black
 Posted: Apr 27 2016, 03:08 PM
2123 posts
Pure Blood
Not a Death Eater
Galleons: 806
in a relationship with Henry Parker

1. What song could be Cepheus's theme song?

Um, no idea. But when ever I'm in trouble I can't help hearing the Imperial March whenever he comes into the room. Seriously, my adopted dad is terrifying!

2. Who would be a better superhero sidekick between Chris and Lily, and why?

Well, Lily has the sass but Chris has the smarts so I have no idea... I gues it all depends on who the hero they're working with is.

3. Who would win in a duel, Mika or Lily? And what kind of duel would they pick, anyway?

Mika, cause if she's mad enough to challenge you to a duel, then she is mad enough to burst into flames and no one in their right mind would go near her then. As for the duel, one on one combat duel obviously!

4. Do you love Allura?

Hell no!

5. What advice would you give Sanya?

Hurt my Aunt, and you will die a slow and painful death, trust me, I know how to do that. Otherwise, welcome to the family, your complimentary straight jacket is in the post.

6. What song could be William's theme song?

Um... don't know, are there any songs out there about sanctimonious pri... I mean goody two shoes?

7. Who's Henry dating?

The answer to that better be me or I might need to have a few words with my Fiancee...

8. What song could be Lou's theme song?

um, no idea... probably 'pretty little psycho'

9. Riley just got vaporized in a freak accident. Now what?

Walk away from the scene quickly and hope that no one saw I was there. If I'm lucky, I can blame it all on Mika...

10. Do you think Lily is a virgin?

How the hell should I know? Though she probably is...

--------------------
What Harry Potter taught me:
The best people have the worst luck
The best teachers are the ones who break the rules
The chapter on Werewolves starts on page 394

user posted image
Anya's Theme
user posted image user posted image
^
Riley London
 Posted: Apr 27 2016, 03:26 PM
339 posts
Half Blood
Not a Death Eater
Galleons: 291
in a relationship with Jace P. London

1. What do you think of Jace?

Cute, sweet, secretly brave... I really love the way he treats me and he really is a good husband, I couldn't have asked for anyone better!

2. What is or would be a good nickname for Elizabeth?

Well, I'm pretty sure that I'm not the only student that calls prof Windsor 'the wicked witch of the west' but i don't know if that counts...

3. Super fun fun adventure amusement park marathon with you, Ryan and Jace! How will it go?

Nonononononono. I am not leaving those two together. Bugger of Ryan and let me have my date night with my hubby, you can be the over protective brother later!

4. Janus suddenly knows all your secrets. What do you have to say about that?

Not actually sure how that happened or what to do. I don't think he's the sort of person to tell anyone though... he would probably forget that he knew them to be honest. He doesn't really talk to that many people anyway, it's kinda weird.

5. What if you found out that Lily was secretly an alien plotting to take over the world together with Elizabeth?

If I was being perfectly honest? Wouldn't surprise me... though I would demand a cut of the action!

6. What is or would be a good nickname for James?

Um... Jamie? Snakey? Badger? I don't really know.

7. Oh no, Atticus got kidnapped by aliens! What do you say once they get back?

I don't care how much you want to pay us, you took him so he's your problem now. We certainly don't want him back!

8. Who would be a better superhero sidekick between James and Janus, and why?

James, definitely James. I'm half sure that Janus would actually join the villain...

9. What song could be Carina's theme song?

Well, from what I've heard (and trust me, I've heard a lot) the best song for her would probably be 'f I die young'

10. Will Mika eat those green eggs and ham?

Probably, If i dared her to I bet she would...

--------------------
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Skin created by kismet of RPG-D.