Year: 2007

Weather: Breezy, cool, slight showers

Decrees
HOGWARTS DAILY
6 ϟ Ministry Applications!
The Ministry of Magic is opening its doors to the public, and now anyone can apply into the Ministry! If you want to apply, go here. - Victoria Evans, Minister of Magic

5 ϟ Dueling Club!
Anyone interested in learning to duel? Got high hopes for the future or just need a chance to blow off some steam? Well, head down to the Duel Club! First meeting is on Wednesday 17th! - Professor Ellen

4 ϟ Hogwarts Gossip!
Are you the ultimate gossiper? Get paid to write articles for the Hogwarts Gossip Newsletters! See me or visit the Hogwarts Gossip office on the left sidebar for info on how to apply! - Lily James

3 ϟ practice your dueling spells!
Be sure to practice your Disarming Spells over the holidays! Unless you'd rather enjoy Beauxbaton and Durmstrang wiping the floor with you in front of your parents. Happy holidays! - Prof. Emeric Pogreby

2 ϟ missing trainers!
Has anyone seen a pair of pink trainers with white laces? I'm afraid they've been stolen, and I really need them before I leave for the holidays tomorrow morning. Please return them! Thanks! - Colly Nolton

1 ϟ gobstones tourney!
Risking your neck spending the holidays at Hogwarts? Then what better way to waste time before the Lethifold gets you than with an exciting gobstones tournament? Meet in the Universal Common Room after dinner! - Merton Belby

Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

» Mindless Wandering (open)
Professor Ellen
 Posted: Dec 12 2015, 04:00 PM
361 posts
Pure Blood
Ex-Death Eater
Galleons: 465
in a relationship with Sanya Eila Bishop

It had taken a long time to distract her wife and their newly adopted daughter, but finally, Lou had managed to slip away from the castle for a few hours, hopefully, that would be enough. Only, there was one slight problem with this entire plan... she had been thinking so hard about how to make her actual escape that she hadn't really given much thought about what exactly she would do now that she was here... dammit... now what was she going to do?

--------------------
^
Kuro Toshino
 Posted: Dec 14 2015, 09:56 AM
96 posts
Pure Blood
Death Eater
Galleons: 4
in a relationship with N/A
N/A

N/A

Kuro had been wandering the streets wondering what to do ever since everything had went down with Mika he hadn't really spoke to anyone other than his wife. He understood what happened but that didn't make it any easier on him than it did anyone else. He silently cursed when he realised he was thinking about it again and started to head to the pub to get himself a drink. Her really needed to stop thinking about everything that had happened recently it would only drive him insane and that was all that the world needed. He looked up when he recognised one of the scents infront of him.

'Wasn't that Ellen Black? The aunt to Oliver and Anastasia as well as the mate to his youngest daughter' Kuro thought as he caught up with her.

"Mrs. Black" Kuro said when he caught up with her. "Would you care to join me for a drink? You look as if you could use one" Kuro said a small smile on his face as he called her Mrs. Black after all his name actually translated to Black
^
Professor Ellen
 Posted: Dec 14 2015, 11:56 AM
361 posts
Pure Blood
Ex-Death Eater

With a jolt, Lou was quickly drawn out of her thoughts and she span round to face her pseudo father in law. Giving up her christmas shopping as a lost cause, she jogged over to where he was standing in the street and sent him a playful grin.

"A drink with a handsome man like you... count me in!"

--------------------
^
Kuro Toshino
 Posted: Dec 14 2015, 02:31 PM
96 posts
Pure Blood
Death Eater
N/A

N/A

Kuro raised his eyebrow at the comment for a moment before returning it with a comment of his own "I am sure our wives would be jealous if they where to find out can you keep a secret?" Kuro asked a twinkle in his eye giving away that he was teasing after all he loved his mate and daughter and would never actually do anything to hurt either one
^
Professor Ellen
 Posted: Dec 17 2015, 01:13 PM
361 posts
Pure Blood
Ex-Death Eater

Smiling happily that her father in law had decided to carry on the joke, she dramatically slipped her arm through his (even though the action reminded her how small she was at the present) and sent him a charming grin.

"I won't tell if you don't!"

--------------------
^
Kuro Toshino
 Posted: Dec 17 2015, 03:34 PM
96 posts
Pure Blood
Death Eater
N/A

N/A

Kuro smiled slightly as he led his "date" to the pub so that they could get a drink. "It has been a long few months. How is your wife and daughter doing?" he asked softly as he looked at her.
^
Professor Ellen
 Posted: Dec 20 2015, 07:08 AM
361 posts
Pure Blood
Ex-Death Eater

It took a little while for Lou to fall into her stride due to Kuro's long legs, but once she had settled into a pace, she pulled an exaggerated pouting face up at him.

"Of all the topics you could have opened with, you had to pick the boring one didn't you?"

--------------------
^
Kuro Toshino
 Posted: Dec 20 2015, 10:30 PM
96 posts
Pure Blood
Death Eater
N/A

N/A

Kuro grinned down at her for a moment "Well I could have asked how my other daughter though I am not supposed to claim her as such was doing but I already need a drink I didn't feel like getting alcohol poisoning today" Kuro said with a slight laugh as they walked
^
Professor Ellen
 Posted: Apr 3 2016, 05:58 AM
361 posts
Pure Blood
Ex-Death Eater

At this, Lou purposely slowed her steps and stared up at Kuro with a dramatically aghast expression.

"You say that like its a bad thing. Alcohol poisoning is the fun poisoning!"

She deliberately made her voice high and whining at the end, making her lips form a pout and working her new youthful looks to ensure the over all impression of a petulant child. Sometimes, she really didn't mind the effects of her little 'accident', they were good for dramatics at least.

--------------------
^
Kuro Toshino
 Posted: May 3 2016, 08:48 AM
96 posts
Pure Blood
Death Eater
N/A

N/A

Kuro laughed as he shook his head "You remind me of her sometimes." he said as he grinned down at the pouting child looking woman. If he hadn't had to put up with Mika for all those years he might have fell for it and thought that she was serious but when you have Mika for a daughter well you learn a trick or to, that or get steam rolled
^
Professor Ellen
 Posted: May 4 2016, 03:15 PM
361 posts
Pure Blood
Ex-Death Eater

At this Lou paused, head tilted to one side as a look of deep contemplation flit across her face. In the end, she obviously gave up with a small shrug, and sent a glare in Kuro's direction.

"You know... I'm not sure whether to take that as a compliment or an insult... I, at least, have never managed to send a student to the infirmary for 'stress related issues' in the first week of term... second week, sure... but never the first!"

--------------------
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Skin created by kismet of RPG-D.